The next product in line to join the Frame Arms Girl “hand scale” series is Frame Arms Girl “Stylet XF-3 Low Visibility Ver.”!
Based on the “Stylet” model designed by Takayuki Yanase with character art created by Humikane Shimada, STYLET XF-3 Low Visibility Ver. is faithfully recreated in a new miniature scale that can fit in the palm of your hand!
- The Low Visibility version comes in a new darker armor color version of Stylet XF-3. This darker coloration is similar to M.S.G units.
- Double-joints have been installed in the knees to allow for a wide range of flexibility.
- The model kit includes two pre-printed face parts (default, looking forward/shouting).
- This miniature model uses the data from Frame Arms Girl STYLET XF-3, maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy event at a smaller scale!
- Despite its small stature of 80mm, the model boasts 20 points of articulation.
- Smart Gun, Large Gatling Gun, Missile, Blade, Gatling Gun, and Hand Missile are all included.
- It is possible to recreate the original Stylet design using the parts in the kit.
- The back booster can be transformed into a fighter aircraft.
- A mini flying base is included.
- A variety of eye decals are included.
- The kit comes with two unprinted face parts (default, looking forward/shouting) for use with the included decals.
- Due to the small and delicate construction of the parts, the kit includes a set of spare parts for the arms.
- In addition to open and closed hand parts, the kit also includes hands for holding larger weapons, as well as two grip parts for M.S.G. and other weapon parts.
- The kit includes parts to convert the 2mm joints to 3mm in order to make the model compatible with M.S.G. weapons and accessories.
- Ages 15 and above
- Country of origin: China
- AVAILABLE DATE: 5/21/2021 - Preorder Now!
What is a Preorder?
Preordering from MercadoGames.com holds your spot in line for products that are not yet available to us, or for which we are awaiting our next shipment. Orders ship from MercadoGames.com on a first-in-first-out basis, so the older orders that have been waiting will ship before newer orders as we are receiving products. In order to receive your items as soon as possible, we recommend preordering and not waiting until we have stocked items, as our preorder reservations may exhaust our incoming supply.
Because the product has not been released, the release date is subject to change. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy for refunds on preorders